This schedule is subject to change.
Venue: Shanti room at Kawai Purapura, 1 Mills Lane, Albany.
Saturday- 9am Powhiri/Welcome/Cuppa Tea (please arrive early)
- Experience a trauma sensitive yoga class
- Explore trauma theories and the neurophysiology of trauma.
- Explore how to modify your existing yoga classes to make them more trauma sensitive.
- Discover what you need to start a trauma sensitive yoga class
Sunday- 9.30 Settling Meditation
- Prisoner Psychology/Profile, Corrections view of Rehabilitation
- Maori Tikanga
- Teaching Asana
- Teaching Pranayama
- Managing beaurocracy & getting IN to a prison/similar facility
- Teaching Meditation/Relaxation
- Self Care